JETMASTER ROAD MAINTENANCE HIRE TRUCKS
Ausroad® has a fleet of Jetmaster® Road Maintenance units currently available for hire. Ausroad® can deliver the units to any part of Australia and we provide full training and backup support.
- Ausroad can supply dry and wet hire rates on request.
- Able to be operated by single operator from cab.
- Even distribution of aggregate and complete control from cab.
- Full training and backup support provided.
- 6 cubic meter unit mounted on an Isuzu FVZ cab chassis.
- The unit has a broom, spreader box, paver, full width spray bar and remote control front patching boom.
- Both blow patching and spray sealing functions
- Edging function available
- Pothole patching
- Spray sealing
- Surface correction
- Ideal for catching up on sealed road maintenance and for preparing roads for re-seal
AUSROAD ASPHALT HD TRUCKS & FLOCON HIRE TRUCK
The Ausroad HD Series Road Maintenance Hire Unit is designed to deliver asphalt or quarry products from the rear of the truck and is suitable for a variety of road maintenance tasks:
- 6 tonne Payload, 4.5 cubic meter hopper
- 500 litre pressurized emulsion tank
- Mounted on Isuzu FVD 1,000 auto (MR)
- Full specifications available on request
- Pothole patching (large & small)
- Heavy maintenance
- Patch compaction
- General maintenance repairs
Ausroad also has a 10.4 tonne Flocon Asphalt Unit fitted to a HINO FD cab chassis available for hire.
CONTRACTING & HIRE
|Well maintained modern hire fleet|
|Fitters and maintenance personal on call|
|Dry and wet hire rates available|
|Full training and backup support provided for dry hires|
|Expert technical support available|
|Dedicated National Maintenance Manager|
Want to find out more or get a quote?Contact us today